Art. 1 general provisions
V http://www.lomonosov.eu/ We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, in our capacity as Administrator of personal data, that you provide to us.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information ("personal information",and "personal data" are used as identical terms in this Policy) for people, who visit our site and use our services, how we use it, the conditions, where we may disclose it to others and how we keep it safe.
Any questions, related to this Policy can be sent to e-mail: email@example.com
Art. 2 About us
We are http://www.lomonosov.eu/, and provide services, products or general information about our business.
Our address of management city. Pleven Blvd. Georgi Kochev 104. When we use "we" and "us" and verbs in this form in the text below, we mean http://www.lomonosov.eu/
Art. 3 How we collect personal information from you
We receive information about you, when you use our site http://www.lomonosov.eu/, for example when you send an inquiry to receive an offer/information, or in the process, in which you declare, order and use the services provided on the site.
Art. 4 What kind of personal information we collect
We only collect basic personal data about you, which do not include special categories of personal data ("sensitive data"). The personal information, that we collect may include the name, address, E-mail address, the phone number, other data, required by the Accounting Act and other laws, as well as information about which pages were visited and when.
Art. 5 Why we need your data
We need to know your personal data, to provide you with the services, offered through this site, within the framework of a contract between us in connection with their provision, as well as information, that you have requested or expressly agreed to. We will not collect personal data, which we do not need for the above purposes.
Art. 6 How your information is used
We may use your information, to:
- We provide the services, that you have stated, including processing your orders and fulfilling our obligations, arising from the contractual relationship between us;
- We provide new information, directly related to services, that you have stated;
- Respond to inquiries and provide you with information, that you requested, including help solving questions, arising in connection with your inquiries;
- We use re-marketing through trusted sites, including Google AdWords and Facebook;
- We are looking for your views or comments on the services and products/training we provide;
- We perform statistical and other analyzes to improve our services;
- We ensure the preservation of your interests in connection with the use of the site or our services;
Art. 7 How long we keep your information
We keep your personal data only to the extent and for as long as it is necessary for the relevant activity, for which they are provided, or as provided in a contract between us, subject to compliance with the requirements and deadlines for this, provided for in the Accounting Act, tax laws and other applicable legal acts in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
The data, that you have provided for use for marketing purposes, are kept until you notify us, that you no longer wish to receive relevant information from us.
After achieving the purposes of processing your personal data, we destroy them.
Art. 8 Who has access to your information
We will not sell, we provide for rent, nor will we share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may share your information with third party service providers, subcontractors and other related organizations solely for the purposes of performing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf.
Regardless, when we use third party service providers, we only disclose personal information, which is necessary for the provision of the service, and we have a contract with the relevant third party, which requires it to keep your information safe and not use it for its own direct marketing purposes.
We will not provide your information to third parties for their marketing purposes, unless you have requested this, or required by law, legal act or to prevent fraud or other crime.
Provision of your data to state authorities can only be carried out in the cases and to the extent provided for by law, which does not exceed the targets, for which they are requested.
The Personal Data Protection Commission exercises legal control over the processing of personal data and we provide full access to the personal data registers we keep under the legal conditions for this.
Art. 9 Where we process your data
All personal data, that we process are processed in Bulgaria, but for hosting and support purposes this information is located in Bulgaria. Third parties do not have access to your personal data, except where required by law.
Art. 10 In which cases we will contact you
You have a choice whether or not to receive information from us.
We can contact you freely, when and to the extent necessary for the performance of the services, that you have stated, of the contractual obligations between us, to provide new information, directly related to services, that you have stated, in response to your inquiry, for the purposes of preserving your interests in connection with the use of the site or our services, or based on a legal requirement. We have the right to send an e-mail newsletter about news from the site, which newsletter you have subscribed to with your email address.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by e-mail,telephone, via text messages, or by post, unless you have given us your prior express consent, or the communication is directly related to you and meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679),
Art. 11 How you can get access, correction or deletion of your personal data
You have the right to ask us at any time:
- access to your personal data, collected in the process of providing and using the services, inclusive: confirmation whether we are processing your personal data, what categories are they, the purposes of this processing, and recipients, to whom the data is disclosed, as well as a message with a copy of your personal data, which are processed, and their source;
- correction of information, which you have declared to us, when it has become incorrect or out of date, e.g. to your email address, and any other information;
- deletion or blocking of your personal data, when their processing does not meet the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act or the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- notification of this correction, deletion or blocking of the third parties, to which your personal data has been disclosed, except where this is impossible or involves excessive effort.
Your desired action on granting access, correction, deletion or blocking of personal data is carried out only in relation to your personal data. Its execution is free.
To request access, correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data, which we process, it is necessary to send us a written application, which it contains:
1. Name, address and other data to identify the relevant natural person;
2. description of the request;
3. preferred form for providing the information under Art. 28, take. 1;
4. signature, date of submission of the application and address for correspondence.
5. notarized power of attorney, when submitted by an authorized person. The application can also be signed with an electronic signature.
The application is sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will comply with your access request, correction, deletion or blocking within a period of 14 days, subject to compliance with legal requirements and exceptions in this regard.
You will be notified of the decision to perform the requested action or the refusal to do so as required by law. Notice of this will be mailed to you with return receipt requested or may be obtained in person against a signature.
Art. 12 How you can file an objection or complaint against the processing of personal data
In the cases provided by law, You have the right to:
- you object to us processing your personal data if there is a legal basis for this; when the objection is justified, the personal data of the relevant individual can no longer be processed;
- to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- to be notified before your personal data is disclosed for the first time to third parties or used on your behalf for the purposes of the previous point of this article, giving you an opportunity to object to such disclosure or use.
If you wish to make any complaint about the manner, on which your data is processed, you can contact us at email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our answer or do not think, that we process your data in a lawful manner, you can contact the competent body for the protection of personal data - Commission for the protection of personal data.
Address: city. Sofia 1592, this is a. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" no 2
language: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19, fax: 02/915 35 25
Art. 13 Available security measures to protect your information from loss, misuse or alteration
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure it is processed securely. The website http://www.lomonosov.eu/ uses protocol for secure communication SSL certificate. HTTPS authenticates the site and the corresponding web server, on which it is uploaded. It also bi-directionally encrypts the connection between client and server, which provides protection against eavesdropping, forging or falsifying the content of messages. In practice, this provides sufficient guarantees, that the user is connecting to the correct site (not a fake copy), as well as guarantees, that the content of messages between the user and the site cannot be read or tampered with by third parties. Additional information about HTTPS (https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS).
Non-sensitive information (Your email address, and the so-called) is usually transmitted over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed 100% security. In this connection, though, that we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information, that you send us, and you do so at your own risk. After we receive your information, We make every effort to ensure the security of our systems.
Art. 14 Profiling
We will not use automated decision making or profiling.
Art. 16 Links to other sites
Art. 17 Transfer of personal information outside of Europe
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, Your information may be transferred outside the EU, to provide you with these services.
Art. 18 Revision of this Policy
We review this Policy regularly, to ensure quality and legal protection of your personal data. This Policy was last updated in March 2018 Mr. and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).