The company "M.. V. Lomonosov ”Ltd. is implementing a project under a Grant Agreement № BG16RFOP002-2.077- 1579 – C01 / 14.01.2021, funded under procedure BG16RFOP002-2.077 "Support to medium-sized enterprises for overcoming the economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic" of the Operational Program "Innovation and Competitiveness" 2014 – 2020 G., co-financed by the European Union, through the European Regional Development Fund and the national budget of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The main goal of the procedure is to provide operating capital for Bulgarian medium-sized enterprises to deal with the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic..
Total cost of the project: 150 000,00 leva, which 127 500,00 European levs and 22 500,00 BGN national co-financing.
Energy Management Policy:
The company "M.. V. Lomonosov Ltd. implemented the project "Optimization of energy consumption in order to increase production capacity and competitiveness of" M. V. Lomonosov “OOD” under BFP Agreement № BG16RFOP002-3.001-0867-C01 / 15.11.2017 year., implemented under OP "Innovation and Competitiveness 2014-2020", Procedure BG16RFOP002-3.001 "Energy efficiency for small and medium-sized enterprises" co-financed by the European Union, through the European Regional Development Fund and the national budget of the Republic of Bulgaria..
This project proposal is related to the implementation of investments in order to increase competitiveness and achieve sustainable growth of the company "M. V. Lomonosov Ltd. by optimizing energy consumption in our business.
The investment in the project is specifically expressed in:
I. Delivery, installation and commissioning in "M.. V. Lomonosov ”Ltd. on:
1. Laser portal machine / fiber laser system / – 1 number;
2. Hydraulic press brake with CPU - 1 number;
3. Band saw - full automatic machine with hydraulic diaphragm with PLC control - 1 number;
4. Surface grinder - full automatic machine with PLC control - 1 number.
II. Introduction of energy management systems according to the requirements of the BDS EN ISO standard 50001 (Energy Management Systems).
Overall goal of the project:
The company "M.. V. Lomonosov Ltd. has set a common goal to increase competitiveness and expand market share by reducing the cost of production, realizing the available potential for saving energy consumption.
By introducing and implementing specific energy efficient measures and achieving sustainable development, the implementation of this project has the following specific objectives:
– reducing the overall energy intensity of the enterprise;
– expanding the capacity of the existing business site;
– optimizing the parameters of the microclimate in the working and production environment; – optimization of production processes; – increase productivity;
– reduction of the waste product as a technological waste;
– reusability – recycling of discarded products.
Financial framework for the project and EU contribution: Total value: 975 870.00 BGN, which 505 802,70 BGN. European, 89 259,30 BGN. nationally and 380 808.00 BGN. own co-financing.
Expansion of the technological capacity of MV Lomonosov Ltd. under a grant agreement № BG16RFOP002-2.001-0500-C01 / 3.12.2015.
Within the Operational Program Innovation and Competitiveness, the company MV Lomonosov Ltd. implemented a project Expanding the technological capacity of MV Lomonosov Ltd. under a grant agreement № BG16RFOP002-2.001-0500-C01 / 23.12.2015.
The project is related to investments in order to expand the capacity of the existing business site - the current production base of the company. The investment in the project is specifically expressed in the purchase and commissioning (delivery, installation and initial testing) on: 1. A hydraulic press – 1 no. ; 2. Thread erosion machine with CNC and five working axes – 1 no.; 3. Automated line for machining metal tape – 60 (600 kN) your – 1 no. ; 4. Automated line for machining metal tape – 100 (1000 kN) your – 1 no.; 5. Hydraulic guillotine – 1 no. ; 6. Pipe bending machine without mandrel – 1 no.
The specific goal of the project is to increase the modernization of production technologies, which will expand the production capacity and lead to the following results:
– reduction of production costs;
– reducing the cost of production, increase labor efficiency and increase sales revenue;
– increased production capacity will allow to meet customer demand in terms of volume / quantity;
– improvement of the products in terms of quality and expansion of the product range will be achieved.
Financial framework for the project and EU contribution:
Total value: 675 500,00 BGN, which 344 505,00 BGN. European, 60 795,00 BGN. nationally and 270 200,00 BGN. own co-financing